Nice work Pete!
My closest neighbor is a mine/gravel operation about a mile away.I can hear the noise from Highway 50 four miles away. Noise is relative. I love people who move to the country and bitch about dirt and noise and hunting . Last month a dirt bag dirt biker came about 1 1/2 miles past the NO TRESPASSING signs. He had a helmet cam and evidently the shots I fired(not in his direction) came up on the sound track. He assumed that I was shooting at him and went to the law in his county, the line is about 3 miles from here. They wanted my county to charge me with assault with a deadly weapon. I told my side to a deputy from our county . He visited the dirt biker and told him that he had videoed himself trespassing and if he returned he would be arrested. He said he knew I didn't shoot at the guy because there were no holes in him. I love my county! I don't need neighbors I have no social skills. \:D A rancher friend here got complaints from new neighbors when he started bailing hay at 4 AM. It has to be done that way here to keep some moisture in the hay. They kept complaining about everything so he built new pens as close as he could get to their house to use when he weened his calves. He did it one calf at a time for weeks and weeks. \:\) How big is your farm? Maybe a flat track around the inside of the fence would be fun.

Last edited by Beater of the Pack; 05/30/14 07:08 PM.

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain