I forgot the cc's on my larger chamber head, but it has 2.02" intake 1.60" ex, & the cc's are in the 80's, I will measure it so I can tell you the exact measurement when I get the chance to.

I just put it through a steel abrader (SP) machine so it looks new. Need to hot tank it & then I'll cc's the chambers.

This head was done many years ago.

I was thinking it was 84 cc's?

1.75 ratio is original spec.

1.8 rocker arms will put more load & wear on to your valve train components, no real gain from what I have been told.

Springs, you should have a bit of cushion & not go to max lift, it's safer.

You would be better off getting a custom grind from Comp Cams with the specs you want rather than a generic off the shelf cam IMO.

Call Comp Cams & they will help you w/a choice, or I can help you w/the specs if needed.

Block usually does not need a line hone. I never heard of anyone doing it on our inlines.

If the cranks spins nice & easy with new bearings & lubed up, it is straight.

Cam gear, heat w/a torch & it will fall off, then reheat to reinstall.
It you do not use heat, it will shear off some aluminum & will become a looser fit & will fail.

Having an adjustable gear set gives you more options, IE, need more low end, top end, mid range? Those adjustments will make a difference.
Plus you can use an offset wood drift key also to get even more timing gear movement.

Main thing to do is actually check to see if the camshaft is ground where it is supposed to be ground at & to check & see if the timing gear slots are correct also.

I never came close to hitting my pistons, & my camshaft specs are 238 degrees duration intake 248 exhaust @ .050 w/ approx .550-.580" lift,115 lobe center, there was a mile of room.

I doubt your camshaft will have more overlap than mine does currently,, it is pretty, rough idle for the street use. but,,, you are always supposed to check it regardless.

Somebody here might know the approx specs on a camshaft that will come close to hitting the pistons, I do not know, my camshafts never ever came close.
MBHD

12 port SDS EFI