Originally Posted By: JStewart
Snow, I hope you are an engineering student. It would be a waste of talent for you to do anything else. Your build is inspiring. I frequently ask myself ..."What is snowman going to do next!?"

You have no idea how happy that post made me. Thanks man!!

I'm actually in engineering...ish. I'm in computer science (technically in the college of engineering at my college). Computers was what I was good at before I got into cars when I was 15 when I got my Buick. I still remember being 15 and getting giddy about taking my manifolds off for the first time.

I'm 19 going into my junior year on my way to getting my master's degree in comp sci by 22.

I chose not to pursue a mechanical engineering degree (though I seriously considered it) because I didn't want to mix business with pleasure. I love doing custom work on cars but not the menial jobs. I know this because my first job was at a body shop where I learned quite a bit about body work but learned to dislike that kind of work. Maybe it was my sketchy boss, who knows. Plus I figured computer jobs were a growing industry and wanted to secure some job security especially for a guy my age in this job market.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.