So I got out and measured it one last time. That 6th main bearing is definitely the problem though. I torqued them in sequence and it spun freely until that bearing was tightened. Measured the 6th bearing with a dial bore gauge again. It was almost the exact same. 6th bearing measured 2.3001" (before was 2.2999"), and I measured at the parting line and it was 2.3030".
0.0029" seems like a pretty large taper
The taper on the number 2 bearing was only 0.0003" taper with measurements of 2.3013" and 2.2016" at the parting line.

I did oil the bearings when trying to turn the crank. I didn't imagine that turning the crank with dry bearings would ever be a good idea.
I made sure to wipe off all oil when taking measurements though.

The machine shop will all the measurements anyway to figure out what it needs but at least I know something is jacked on the #6 bearing.

So to get that extra .0005+ to get it above .0020" clearance, will it need to be turned? Or do they offer undersized bearings to add in clearance or something? I don't imagine polishing would take off much if any at all.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.