A 2-bbl TBI will not supply enough fuel for 15psi of boost. The biggest injectors you can get are 95lb/hr and they will not get you much past 350 HP naturally aspirated, and even less boosted.

Expecting the O2 sensor to automatically correct for boost is no way to tune, but a quick way to melt pistons. There is ZERO chance a stock computer will compensate for the boost and fuel mixture change.

There are on board MAP sensors available for Megasquirt that are 4 bar. All my megasquirts are upgraded to it.

I don't know a single person that did better with a MAF than standard speed density. Usually a MAF is a bottle neck for airflow unless you spend high dollars on one, then it's just a bigger bottle neck. Though I suppose a V8 MAF on a six probably is bigger than it'll ever need...

The last big question is actually one I don't have an answer to and have asked before, how do TBI's internal fuel pressure regulators reference themselves? They operate between 12psi and 20psi depending on the unit you get, and without fuel pressure increasing as boost rises the fuel flow will drop off. I don't know the answer to this one, but on the same token you need a fuel pump that can flow enough under boost and make good pressure from possibly as low as 12psi to as high as 35psi depending on the TBI you have. I've never put a high pressure pump on a TBI, but I "hear" they don't do well with high pressure MPI pumps. Never tried it though.

Last edited by TheSilverBuick; 08/27/14 11:16 PM.