Still haven't made any changes to the fuel system. I was daily driving it to work until about a week ago when I parked it in the barn because my second vacuum pump started popping fuses.

I ordered a diverter/check valve to weld to the exhaust to try and use an exhaust evac. I won't plumb the exhaust right to the block, I'll run it from the breather point of my catch can to try and keep oil out the exhaust. I'll take some vacuum measurements before switching all the way over, as I'm running a chambered muffler, which make kill it's function. Pass through mufflers apparently still let them work decently.

Then this was brought to my attention. An alternator with a vacuum pump attached to the backside. Though I don't know the volume of the pump or the amperage of the alternator, so more research needs to be done. I'm thinking volume will be too low and the few I've checked were a meager 70amps. I have a 140amp alternator on the car now. Everything running at 800rpm idle still has 12.5+v.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/110962027489?lpid=82

I'm also pulling my 8.5" rear end out of the dirt and into the shop to clean up and install new wheel bearings and seals for the Firebird. It was in my Skylark but it ate an axle when the wheel bearing failed. It has a GM limited slip carrier and 3.42 gears in it. I want the limited slip instead of the current spool. I'll run it a while with the 3.42 gears, but I expect I'll want to soon upgrade back to a 4-series gear.

I'm also going to prep the OE rallye rim for tires and go back to a 14" rim and slightly shorter tire. The front tires rub the inner fender when turning.

I really need to get on the fuel system, a friend of mine is planning on running a chassis dyno day in California in September and invited me to be there. I'd like to dyno this car. I'd install my 1bbl cam into a spare housing and see about swapping them at the event to get a back to back test run of the 4bbl "E" cam to the 1bb "C" cam.