Originally Posted By: efi-diy
efi-diy[quote]
Why not inject it? The power level you want to make is well within what a TBI of off a BBC will support - and this eliminates all the issues with fuel distribution. Off angle approach - no more issues with floats.

Not sure if the holley TBI supports boost but the megaasquirt does - a bit more work but less $$.
Getting them up & running is not as easy as most here running them as they say.

I am sure if you help Beater get his first megasquirt project running (how long ago was that?) he would do more megasquirt set-ups.
Just my two cents.
It is a steep learning curve if you are not familiar with this type of systems.

I am sure it is easy to do , once, you learn how to or better to have someone show you how to get it all working.

I will venture to say, most guys here were not brought up with using computers could be wrong I guess.
Not saying we cant learn, it just seems a bit overwhelming I am sure.

My friend recently built a MegaSquirt V3.0.
He says it took him approx 20 HRS to build.
He also said he could have put 2 together @ the same time in about 22 HRS.

He built several of these MegaSquirts & I consider him a great tech on these types of EFI systems.
He can tune any EFI set-up, dyno tunes, all different system's.

We even tuned my 91 Syclones factory computer which is more difficult, burning chips.

Just saying, it's not easy, & I would rather pay $160 more for a built unit than for me to build one. But I understand if you have more time than money you would build it yourself.

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI