I doubt if I would have started without Marc's support but as far as putting the MS together it was no harder than putting a model car kit together. The instructions and on line help on the MS site are all you need. There were a few changes because I was using the GM adapter board so I could use a striped down junk yard GM wire harness.
Marc's style was a combo of offering to actually do some of the computer stuff if I would send it to him and jabs with a mental cattle prod. I did not send anything because I needed to do it. The hardest part was mastering the specialized vocabulary used by everyone involved but me. Next was learning to use Windows. Yes the learning curve was steep and I would have to learn it all again because it is a language not spoken in my circles. Several of the guys in our local chapter speak 4.2 now but not MS. grin

Maybe some day I'll see if the old '89 will still run and I'll try again. I'll download a file this time so the MS has something to work with besides the the initial injector squirts from the starter circuit. I have a "baby steps" plan still in place though it is dusty. smile

Last edited by Beater of the Pack; 09/01/14 01:23 PM.

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain