Beater, My setup is using a 16196395 ecm from a mid 90s GM Pickup. Wiring harness from the same. I'm using a Moates ostrich to emulate my chip, and to tune.

Don't let the wiring intimidate you, for the most part if you grab the harness as complete as possible from a donor it only takes 3-4 wires to hook up and make it run. Distributor reference, switched power, constant power, grounds.. A lot of the wires eventually will come out the harness not needed and the ones for sensors will only work in their proper location. Its still good to know whats what and why.

As of now I am using a 4.3 throttle body (same as a 5.7) and 4.3 injectors.. I am just now to the point of data logging so that I can start a tune for actual boost.. the stock 4.3 equipment is a great fit so far for my 250 for normal driving easy not hammer down running. But it will not be enough for 10psi boost

That said there are a few different options for more fuel while keeping it TBI, bigger injectors and an FMU style regulator to raise fuel pressure based on boost reference (supercharger guys seem to like this) A 2 bar map sensor that will allow the computer to see boost in a tuning software (I'm using tunerpro) OR to keep it down and dirty adding an extra injector or fuel solenoid that is actuated by a Hobbs style pressure switch at a preset psi (boost reference)

The only thing about adding bigger injectors that i don't care for is that most likely you'd lose some low end drivabilty and tuning similar to jetting a carb ultra fat.. So i am leaning towards tuning for cruise the BEST that i can using my 4.3 stuff and then supplementing fuel for boost with an extra injector.... lots of possibilities here..

You can even use a nitrous system fuel solenoid to add the fuel and change the solenoid jets out to add or subtract fuel keeping it a little simpler, but i think i will use a cold start injector and have it pulse off the engine along with the other injectors with a boost referenced regulator to raise fuel pressure as boost rises BUT... then again I am still deep in thought about it all!! And i might change my mind tomorrow lol TIMING... is what the computer is really gonna be useful for.. and what is really stressing my nogan.