Oops ~

I just realized I forgot to post the bearing sizes and stamped in GM part numbers , maybe someone here knows how to decode them ? .

The # 1 main bearing mics out to 2.303" the bearing shell had # 1159857 stamped in it

#2 : 2.284 stamped 1159859

#'s 3 , 4 , 5 & 6 were all # 1159857 , I am hoping someone will be able to tell me what the journal sizes are .

The various bearing shells are date coded June or July 1977.

The cam's lobes look very nice (this whole engine is super clean and low mileage) but some moisture apparently got into it whilst in storage so two of the tappets has slight discoloration on their feet , I am thinking maybe a 1964 pre SMOG cam and tappets might be wise here .

This engine is going into my 1960 C/10 short bed light duty Shop Truck , it'll mostly just haul me and my lunch pail around , TH350-C slush box tranny so I want something nice and smooth , not Hot Roding as I'll be using the original 1969 Rochester MV (?) 292 carby .

Cam shaft suggestions ? .

Maybe a C-50 cam ? .

I want dead smooth idle and good off idle in traffic response , I keep the current old clapped out 250 CID in sharp tune and it has plenty of power , the 292 is just to make me smile.

Knowhutimean ? .

TIA , I think I fixed this so I'll get notified of any responses .

-Nate