Just got done swapping the rear main seal and getting all the new rod bearings out without the oiling hole. Was going to swap in the old rod bearings but the first set I was about to put in was nicked up so I just went ahead and ordered a fresh set along with a pushrod length checker for when I get the head and valvetrain.
Turns out the Sealed Power 2020CP bearings were the ones without the oiling holes and the King CR624AM were what I bought before and do have the oiling holes.

MBHD - Well I hadn't had the rotating assembly finished yet so I hadn't even really looked at how the pistons come up to the deck, but I had the pistons, crank, and block at the machine shop and told the to zero deck it so it had better be zero decked.
The compressed thickness of my head gasket and quench should be 0.041".

I have a Walbro 255lph pump. That's about 67gph. 60psi pump. I've read that should support about 600hp too. I have a Mallory carb regulator with a 1:1 rising rate. 8AN inlet and return. 6AN outlet to carb.

When I get the dyno tuning time, I might just double that Walbro 255LPH up and run both 8AN fuel pump outlets into a single 10AN inlet on an Aeromotive A2000 regulator with a 10AN return with an 8AN to the carb. That should future proof me quite a bit and not be THAT terrible expensive but that'll come later.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.