Thanks y'all.

MBHD - nope. Here's the head gasket. It's compressed thickness is 0.041"
I followed the recommended ring orientation from the documentation that came with the rings. If the wrist pin is at 12 and 6 o'clock, the top compression ring is at 3, the bottom compression ring at 9, the top oil ring at 11, the bottom oil ring at 7, and the oil ring at 3. But yes, the compression rings were 180 apart.
I'm not sure on the ETA for getting it running. Gonna buy that nice turbo and redo the turbo uppipe so that requires a lot of money and time respectively. Gonna get a welder I know do to TIG the new uppipe so that should help it look better and maybe improve flow.
Other than that, it's mostly buy and bolt for the rest of the parts. Clean and use the offy manifold, buy a 600cfm holley 4bbl and do the blow through mod on it, clean and use the chevy 292 manifold, original oil pump, that oil pan with the return line inlet I already put in, buy roller rockers and pushrods to match, obviously getting the head back from tom, gonna get ARP head studs most likely, gonna probably buy Tom's new valve cover to fit the new rockers, new flywheel, larger/better clutch, probably a muncie 4 speed with overdrive, new stronger and balanced driveshaft. I'll leave the rear end alone for now.
Anyone have any reason to not use the stock water pump?

The turbos I'm looking at are the GT4202R and the GTX4294R. They're 74mm and 70mm turbos respectively. I did the math for their compressor maps and it puts them right in the optimum range for 450hp and even more so for 700hp for the future.

They're water cooled so I'd have to find where to plumb that coolant to and from. Any ideas? Would that place you suggested the petcock work?

Boucher - do you have a picture or something to describe he interference you're talking about? I'm a bit confused but I'll make sure to pay special attention to the clearances.

Lastly, I drew up my new fuel system. It's pretty much just a copy of my current fuel system which would add a second Walbro 255 pump. Tie them together into a 10AN line to an Aeromotive A2000 carb regulator with a 10AN return and 8AN to the carb. Here's the drawing. I tried to label everything.

Wow just realized how useless that picture is but you guys get the idea

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.