Snowman,
I have seen that OD Muncie website, just had forgotten about it.

The 1st gear ratio is pretty steep & your car will not take off good with that ratio. First gear ratio = 2.199

When I ran a close ratio Muncie w/a first gear ratio of 2.20 I absolutely hated it for the launch & in general just taking off normally was a chore.
And I have 4:10 gear ratio for the rear axle.
You have a much taller rear axle (308-323"?) ratio than 4:10's so it would be horrendous to drive & let alone take off quickly & easily.

The gear vendors unit will hold up to what ever you throw at it, you are correct a bit pricey though.

If you want to go fast & have better more consistent & lower ET's, an auto trans is the way to go.
I do know it is fun to drive manual transmissions as I used to run 3, 4, & 5 speeds in my Camaro.
Auto trans are easier on parts also.

Those Comp turbos are probably going to be pricey as well, but @ least they offer more A/R's for there turbine housings.
I emailed them for pricing.
Billet center sections are going to cost more to produce, but cool cool & lighter weight.
Kinda cool they offer oil less center section as an upgrade, if it really works @ lasts?

I think the turbo you currently have can make about 400 HP to the wheels, which is pretty good. Good for pretty quick ET's as well.
I still think that is quite a big turbo GT42, but, the choice is yours.

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI