And here they all are, only the tops have the stain so far, this weekend I'll finish up the bottoms:

Here is the bed wood, completely finished:

The only thing left to do is paint the bed strips, and obviously work on the bedsides.

Took one of my truck days, and drove a couple hours to help a fellow trucker (bought some parts from him a while back). He needed some extra hands and experience to straighten a few things out like hood alignment, some wiring issues, and accelerator linkage troubles.
This is his truck:

he gave me a few spare parts in return for my work and time. A side mounted spare tire carrier and a front splash pan/gravel shield for in-between the bumper and grille.

Last week, I started working on the back of the front passenger side fender... cutting out rust and welding in new metal.
Before:

After:

I've decided its time to stop keeping it locked up, and to at least get it driving before summer ends, and then do body work and drive it at the same time... so next project, run new wires throughout the whole truck... the wiring that is in it now is just butchered all over the place and theres bare, missing, and unconnected wires in multiple locations, so I purchased a wiring harness and started getting that in tonight after work

All the old wires are out! They were an absolute mess.

Here's a "fuse" the previous owner installed...

Once all the wires were out of the way, I wire wheeled the firewall, the. Threw some primer and high temp paint before puttin the new wires in

Got the lady to help install the wiring

While the gauges were out, I took all the knobs and switches out of the dash and painted the dash and everything else then reinstalled once dry

Graham M. Inilner #6168