I'll pull the carb tomorrow night and see if the plunger matches what came out. If it does then I'll try the paperclip Trick.

Got busy tonight changing oil on my daily and putsing around with the radiator fill panel I'm making. Got the pattern right. Now just time to cut the sheet metal.

On another note: tin snips suck. I want to use my grinder to do it but not at 10 pm in a crowded neighborhood. I'll wait on that until Saturday morning I guess. Plenty to do until then... maybe I'll stop by Harbor Freight and see if they have something better to cut a 20" line of sheet metal. The plan is to make two identical pieces and weld them together in the middle, grind it smooth, plasti-dip it black, and edge it with a piece of vacuum hose with a slit in it. I saw a trick on one of the Saturday morning car shows for doing just that by making a jig out of a scrap of 2x4 and a razor blade.

I have the sheet metal. Spent a whopping $7 on the hose and $15 on the plasti-dip. If it looks good for $22 then I saved about $100 from buying one.