I very much resent The 12 Port News faction of this club putting my personal information on the internet without even talking to me about it. It is a further disconnect and division of services and information. All we need is to be spread out more and have our information further scattered. It is proof enough that this was not well thought out that the information on the card does not get you to the information and you have to phone someone to get a password. Do you think a hacker needs one? There is no reason that the information on that site could not be accessible from here. It is evidence that the "leadership" does not like or support this web site and especially the BB. In this day it is dangerous enough that our names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, spouse's name, membership # etc are printed and sent to members but to post it all one the World Wide Web is crazy. I am very seriously thinking of not renewing my membership and demanding that my information be removed from the data base. END OF RANT! mad I'm Better now. blush smile

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain