OK, I just got off the phone with our Membership Chairperson Linda Henry. It seems that Scott snitched me out and emailed her my last post. We talked for quite a while and she explained some of the coming changes to me.

First I learned that our Inliner information has been on the internet since 2006. The new system will be more secure with more protection than we have now. It will be more interactive in that we will each have access to our personal information and will be able to edit it. Our website will be completely up graded and modernized and the Bulletin Board will rolled into the new site. Each Local chapter will have it's own page to be maintained by the local. There will be some connect to the 12 Port News as sample articles will be printed along with the new cover of each issue.

She is going to send more information to me and I will post it. If anyone has any questions you can ask me and I'll get the straight stuff from her. If you don't like me you can ask her yourself. I am hoping that the changes will improve everyone's access to both the information here and in past and future issues of the 12 Port.

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain