Should be getting the head in the next week or two. Engine is back in Memphis so I can make weekend trips to get the head on and measure the push rod length for thew new roller rockers.

I've made a few changes regarding a few parts. Instead of doing another uppipe for my Chevy 292 manifold, I'm going to switch to a SPA manifold. It also makes wastegate placement a hell of a lot easier. Has anyone ever seen one for a Chevy I6 with a T4 turbo instead of the T3? I'd rather buy one used but I've never seen a T4 one.

I'm also probably going to go with a throttle body EFI system. Most I have seen will go up to like 15psi which was only a little less than I planned on running. Plus they'll support up to 650hp which I figured would be the most I would ever make with this setup on a good day anyway. I really just want to take away the guesswork of the carb and make it a turn-key car. But the best part is that some of the EFI setups like MSD's Atomic EFI allow for the same function of a BTM box so it'll automatically retard timing in boost which saves me buying that other box.

Anyone ever looked at the differences of the clifford vs the offenhauser on a turbo setup? Just curious if it's worth the swap.

On a side note, got the car to Mississippi where I live so I can do body work on the weekends without the long drive home. Got a decent chunk done at the end of my Spring Break. Looking less and less like a beater every day.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.