41 Coupe, Thank you for your concern, insight, and timely reminders. It is very helpful of you to to inform me of what you perceive my responsibilities to be,such as remain neutral in club matters. May I remind you that at this time I am a dues paying member of this club and I have as much right as anyone else to express my views. I have done that due to questions from those concerned about rumored changes.I volunteered to be a moderator here. At no time was I told that I had to give up my right to express my concerns about the safety and wellbeing of the members of Inliners International and the others who use this Bulletin Board. I was not told that taking this position lessoned my status as a member. I have some serious concerns. At our local chapter meeting today others expressed some of the same concerns and a few more. Mrs. Henry and I have agreed to try to address member's issues as well as get some factual information to our members. If you would like to be part of the solution your help would be appreciated. If my involvement is no longer desired by the members of this club please let me know before I renew my membership.

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain