I think this whole thing should be dropped. This data base is not totally secure, as no data base is. That has surely been proven by the number of major hacks that have occurred and continue to occur over the years. If we gave any thought to how much information we all have that can be accessed by the local ten year old we would most likely have a fit. Things like our doctors, drug stores, grocery stores, credit card companies, banks, federal,state, local governments and the list goes on all have more of our personal information on file than we can imagine. I first started using computers in 1964 and have witnessed many changes since then and the only thing that I am totally certain of is that anyone who thinks their data is secure is insane. We come up with a new way to increase security today and tomorrow someone defeats it. Our new database company is probably doing their best to protect all of their customers but if someone wants in they will get in. I try not to give my info to scammers and that is probably the best defense we have. I think it is time to stop making comments about each other because it will only harm the club.

Been there, Done that, Hope to live long enough to do it again.
Big Bill
I.I.# 4698