Originally Posted By: 41 Coupe
When Beater stops putting out false information about what's going on with the new system, it will be dropped.

What false information???? I asked for some information. I expressed some concerns. I tried to clear up some issues with information I got from Linda Henry. I said I would, at her request, post her response to my first post.

Is not permissible for members of this club to ask for clarification about how their personal information is being safe guarded? Do we have no input into the policies of our club?

Actually if you go back to the beginning of the thread and read it through the matter was pretty well settled before you got here. We were waiting for Linda Henry to deal with some non Inliner issues before getting back to me with more information.

Frankly I think I have tolerated quite a bit of disrespect from you here. Some of the terms you have sent my way include: "laughable, absurd, confrontational,
offensive, obviously know nothing about, objectionable, you seem to lack the self-control necessary to make yourself effective, maybe you should adopt a "think before you speak" policy, good chuckle, as opposed to a knee-jerk reaction, Silly, simply silly." I suppose that in your view "As a Moderator on this thread, you have a responsibility to hold a neutral position ..." I am obligated to take this as some sort of constructive criticism.

Then you use "stupid" to reply to Twisted's post and feel the need to correct someones spelling?

No one on this thread is displaying behavior close to yours. No one else is posting things as negative as you and yet you claim, "Beater, For your information I'm already part of the solution and have been for over a year...." So I wonder if your views are representative of the club's leadership because no one has asked me to remove them.

Well once again, thank you for your help and dedication. You certainly seem to have a knack for problem solving and public relations. Your skills will most assuredly help the club grow and inspire others.

From one Texan to another just let me say, "Bless your little heart"

Last edited by Beater of the Pack; 03/19/15 04:43 PM.

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain