All good videos and information. I'll obviously be sticking with the offy for 3 reasons... It's heated for my daily driving, it's the cheapest and I already have one.

As far as cams go, I can't seem to find anything that perfectly matches your recommendations. I've got emails into Isky and compcams about their recommendations and the potential of a custom cam. I really want to achieve at least 300hp. If I could get more into 325-350 that would be great. In the long run I'd like to get a cam that won't hold me back if some day I upped the boost to get closer to 400. I'm not sure I ever will, but I don't want to be limited by internals. I can deal with needing more turbo, meth or octane but the cam/lifters and head work should be ready for 300-400hp with a focus on acceleration at mid speeds. I don't need it to do tire smoking burnouts but I want a wicked "passing gear" type performance out of it. I hope this sheds some light on may goal.

I just re-read the last 5 posts and noticed TLowe replied about his cams and I missed it somehow. I appreciate the info on those two cams. I'll likely go with the 2nd one you mentioned unless one of the cam company replies lead me astray.

Ian

Ps... If it can't chirp tires I'll cry inside cry

67' Camaro - Performance 250 build - www.TurboCamaro.ca