reproduced possibly.....

This is not SPAM but rather a poll to find as many Pontiac inline six OHC "Cammers" out there looking for camshafts for their engines. Inliners.org does have a few (I for one) that lurk around here so I am hoping to share this information with others.

I am currently working with Jerry to see if this project can get off the ground and become a reality. Please continue to read on and place your information in the poll.

The key, like all OHC parts, is the number of camshafts that need to be purchased to make the project viable for the vendor to produce them.

The number of "H" camshafts is 100 to get the project to move forward.

There is even a bigger benefit to making this run of "H" cams since the people running an "E" camshaft can upgrade their engines with the longer duration of the "H". A simple swap can get you more power with a simple camshaft swap which can be done by anyone in their garage.

The estimated retail cost of one "H" camshaft will be $300 plus shipping and taxes if applicable.

If you are interested in buying an "H" camshaft (or more) please list your "First Name" then your "Location" or major city that you are nearby, the "Vehicle" that it will go into and most importantly the number "How Many" of "H" camshafts that you will buy. This information is a simple poll to see if there is a large enough market out there to reproduce the most aggressive OHC GM factory camshaft made only in 1969 for an estimated 230hp/260tq.

http://sohcsix.yuku.com/topic/3406

Example:

1. Marc
2. Dallas Texas
3. 1969 Firebird Sprint
4. 2 H camshafts

I am posting this information at:

Yuku / Pontiac Overhead Cam Six Forum
PY Forums / OHC-6 Tech
FGF Firebird
Facebook / Overhead Cammer Chapter
Inliners.org
The OHC Chapter email list

If you have other forums or places that you believe would help to get the word out please either pass along this poll and direct people back here to Jeff's Yuku Overhead Cam SIX Forum or post it yourself and have them send this info back here. It is important that the poll information gets back to this poll/post so that they can be counted!!

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get an "H" camshaft or aggressive camshaft for your Pontiac OHC engine(s). This poll will be the deciding factor if this project can/will move forward since if the numbers are not there the camshafts will not be reproduced. It is imperative that this poll get to as many Cammers as possible and that the poll numbers are sent in ASAP to see if there is enough interest. If you know of a friend that has a OHC but does not come to the internet very often please find a way to let them know that this project is being worked on and that if they want to buy one the need to get their vote counted in this poll.

http://sohcsix.yuku.com/topic/3406

Marc

Sprintin 6 at Yuku
PMD1969 at PY Forums