Thanks Bill I drove the engine in the 59 Desoto a mate of mine hand built the 3 carb manifold and headers from heavy gauge steal plate and boiler tube and added a progresive linkage for the 3 Holley 94s and an upper cylinder lube at that time it was fitted with a toyota 4 speed, and where I live in Dunedin New Zealand we have the steepest street in the world and it did it in top gear with a car load of car guys and thats a heavy car. he sold the car to another mate who fitted it with a V8 and I picked up the engine for a song I have fitted the 52 gear box I have a mini HEI coming for it. I found a shifter for it today that was built for a Holden [local chevy] stock car it has 2 levers as the stock cars only run 2nd and 3rd the second lever was for reverse so that will work for the second gear set this saves me a lot of work as I will only need to change the linkage and it was only 60 Bucks. If I can work out how to post Photos on this site I will as I assemble the car. Cheers Bruce 36ford@actrix.co.nz