Alrighty, Lowboygmc, GBauer, TJ's Chevy, thanks for the vote of confidence in sticking with the plan.

The one person who really gave me pause is the president of the NWCC, has an original 230 even with the Rochester carb and powerglide transmission. (It took him a handful of Rochesters to find one that worked well) He races and is usually on the podium with that. Hard to believe that with my worn out engine. There were >100 cars at the All Camaro show. Three were L6's. One was the above, another a stock 250. It seems that if you keep the L6, there's a strong feeling around keeping it stock with stock carb, intake, exhaust. Me, I was teetering on the edge of a V8. These modifications are close enough to stock for me. I think the "keep it stock" sentiment is really the feedback I'm getting.

My other friend with a 250 w/ Holly/Clifford intake/headers runs pretty well. It's good enough, so I'm not likely to go too crazy on the rebuild.

It's time to start buying material. I'll start a complete build thread maybe this weekend.

Thanks again,
Mark

Mark
'67 Camaro L6-250