Thanks for all the great tips and pictures!

I've talked with Tom Lowe, he'll build a lump port head for me. I've requested what he normally does for rocker arms and such. It'll be a few months before it's ready. I haven't done much comparison of cams. Tom Lowe's Hy-Tork street vs Tom Langdon's marine CAM. I think Tom L's CAM wins.

Recommendations for how to paint it? Thoughts? I know some use a rattle can. What's your experience? The machine shop is not nicely humidity controlled. I was thinking maybe I should pint the head I take it to the machinist.

MBHD & tlowe: My friend's Dual Exhaust looks really good. I keep meaning to call "MufflerKing" to see if they do custom mufflers. The advent of stainless steel and there's not many muffler shops around any more.

For the transmission and torque converter, I'll call cpttransmission and have a chat.

It's going to be a month before I start dismantling the engine, I was thinking of buying some flex tubing and a Y pipe converter to get the Langdon headers on and running. I think I've got a vacuum leak on the intake, so it gives me the opportunity to try to correct that.

TJ: yes, it's going to be fun!

Fall arrived about a month early in the PNW. Hope to get some more rides in before the rains really hit. Getting the windshield seals replaced this coming week.

Mark

Mark
'67 Camaro L6-250