Sorry for not responding sooner. I never actually adjusted the secondaries separately. That adjustment cant actually be made without manufacturing some new parts. What i did was limit the actual overall travel of the throttle. When i first started when the gas pedal was to the floor the carbs would open 100%. That much opening too quickly is not good. Granted once you ease into it and get at full throttle it runs perfect. I have it set now so when i put the pedal to the floor the carbs don't open fully.

Thing revs to 4g with no issues granted im never really over the 3200 area. It pushes down the highways with no issues and decent gas mileage as far as im concerned.

I honestly think the secondaries could be delayed just a bit in opening in relation to the primaries to get a bit better acceleration. I have found a way to do this by manufacturing a new secondary opening arm plate. Once we get out new laser table at work i might have to try it out.

Peoples thoughts on this?

52 3100,235ci,Clifford In,Fenton Ex,Fitech EFI,251/254 cam,HEI,T-5,S10 rear, and much more!