Making slow and steady progress over the weekend...
- New crossmember in. Exhaust hits it just a bit, not total obstruction.

G-Force with Bowties Overdrive behind

Here's the difference in clearances. Hey George, if you can use the BTO, I'll make you a great deal. Both are really high quality, just more clearance on the G-Force.

Argh, just a little touch in one spot in the corner. Maybe I can grind a bit off the crossmember.

- Transmission linkage added. This took hours and hours to do. I started with a piece of ROMEX to create my first pass at a model. Put the spline onto the transmission before installing the transmission. :-) I bent the rod appropriately to get the right bend. I did two 90 degrees to start with, but it was super squishy so ended up with the angled bend. Once bent and in place, you cut the rod and thread it. Well for me, you end up cutting both ends. Then cut and thread again. So paranoid of making it too short. I had to bend the lever out to prevent obstruction with the bottom of the transmission. They show the bolt on the outside, but then the rod obstructed with the transmission. Bolt on the inside obstructs with the transmission. Tons of trial and error. Got it all in place. Park seems right, Reverse is closer to neutral, but the bottom gears aren't quite on either. Everything seems shifted, but it'll be close enough I hope. The lever is set up for short or long throw. My setup was neither, somewhere in the middle.

Mark
'67 Camaro L6-250