Oh, and walcks4wd for the gaskets. You might also try www.jeepsterman.com and www.kaiserwillys.com. I've had sometimes good luck and sometimes not so good with them for engine parts. They have the wrong valve guides... Take my word for that.

Keep in mind that your cylinder head has been modified to accept the carbs. You'll have to make a gasket to go between the aluminum plate and the head. None of the suppliers is going to know what you're talking about regarding that.

And Pertronix has a module for the distributor.

There may be folks who are Kaiser car hobbiests who have more info on that engine. Try searching websites along those lines. ( other than kaiserwilkys ) these engines were used more and longer in the Willys 2wd station wagon and sedan deliveries in 1951 and 1952. I've seen them in Henry-J cars and the Willys Aero. They were used in the Kaiser Darrin and perhaps other Kaiser cars briefly before they went to the continental 226.

I'm out of town right now but I'll post pics of the cylinder head mod in progress toward the end of the week.

Last edited by Xerxes; 04/19/16 08:41 AM.