Originally Posted By: tlowe #1716
The 4200 is a inline, that's what get's it placed in our club. I respect the guy's who use their talent to get the vehicles modded to accept this engine.

My best advice to efi-diy, keep showing examples of 4200's and let people decide what is best for them.

I think he is doing the best he can at doing that, people are not so receptive of the new technology in their engine bay.

At least efi-diy is working with a inline, has one in his vehicle and is working to further it's development. He is sticking his neck out to develop the parts needed to install this into older vehicles.

There are many people on this forum who do not contribute in any fashion or run or have run a inline in their vehicle in the past 25 years.

I cheer him on!

I hear ya Tom, And yes...It is an Awesome thing that he knows so much about the 4200 series engine. Good on him for being able to make those into a mean engine! But he is a bit pushy about it and I'm not the only one who notices. Plus because of ONE bad experience he's basically calling the 292 a waist. I don't know, I guess you either like things or you don't. Problem for me is I'm still trying to get mine Going! haha! The truck is holding me back....and a thing called Time to.

Last edited by TJ's Chevy; 04/26/16 01:38 AM.

1966 C10 292/tko600 http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=596643
1964 C20 292/sm420