This issue is obviously not a priority to anyone who has the ability to do anything about it. The reason I am no longer a Member of Inliners International is because of the way I was treated after expressing my views on proposed changes to the website. After a scolding phone call from Linda Henry in which she pretty much told me to mind my own business she promised to get more information so I could post it here to help clarify some issues. That never happened. What I got was personal attacks from "41 coupe" claiming he was part of the solution and a member of the team who was working on the changes and telling me that because I was at the time a moderator here I should have no opinions. He was even critical of the Mark Twain quote in my signature. I realize that many of the are thankless jobs but they are not required. If you don't want to do the job don't take it! Over the years I have watched the number of users dwindle to just a few and the discussions of engines shrink to almost all posts being about 250-292 and 4.2. There is far more inline discussion on the H.A.M.B. and Stovebolt.

It is a shame that someone like Big Bill who is working so hard to put the convention together has had so little help getting the word out on the club's website and especially on the BB. We got a lot of help when we hosted the 2012 convention. Thankfully my contacts were mostly in our local and the Northern California Chapter. Bill If I can help you post any thing here please let me know. I'd be glad to post t-shirt info, event schedules, or what ever you want. Tom

Last edited by Beater of the Pack; 05/16/16 02:33 PM.

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain