492 lift, 280 duration. Not sure of the overlap but a good bit as I specifically wanted the motor to a pretty good rumpety rump at idle, and it does. Chrome moly push rods. Street cam. It idles at 800 rpm. I have a larger Clifford, 510 lift or something, 310 duration, not street able. The second best cam I have used was from Chet Herbert. It was 280 480. It was a good runner but would not idle below 1100 rpm. I like the Schneider better.

Here is a link to a pass I made at this year's trifive nationals in Kentucky this past August. I just installed a new Clifford intake with 2 weber 38dgev carbs. Did not have time to install the electric fuel pump before the show and then paid the price for running out of time. First pass I blew the tires away and then promptly ran the carbs out of gas as I went into second gear. This pass was my second where I took it very easy coming off the line and was easy on the shifting at about 4400 (I usually shift at 5300-5500) and still ran the carbs out of gas as I got into third gear. This is with the Clifford vintage long tube headers open. As you can hear, it idles fine with a little lope to it and frankly with the compression from the pop up Pistons and the Schneider cam, I think the motor sounds pretty good.

https://youtu.be/ov5YLeDPHiU

Last edited by mdonohue05; 09/19/16 08:31 PM.