DeuceCoupe, could you give me a little more info on your 292 stack in the 63 by filling in the heights listed below?

Clifford Intake Carb Mounting Height = X inches above intake port
Baseplate = Y Inches
Carb Height = Z Inches
Air Cleaner = 2 Inches

Adding (X+Y+Z+2) results in less than one inch of hood clearance (since a 3 inch air cleaner will hit). Do you know about how much the 3" air cleaner misses by?

So far, I know the following about my setup:

Intake Manifold Carb Mount Height = X inches above intake port (Depends on Intake chosen)
Carb Baseplate = 0 Inches (not sure if I need this for my setup - maybe for linkage clearance?)
EFI Height = 3 Inches (This is the height of the Holly Terminator EFI according to the Holly Rep)
Turbo Hat = 3.5 Inches (random one listed on Summit but maybe there is a lower profile one out there)

(X+0+3+3.5) must be less than 7.75 Inches (which is the estimate of how much hood clearance I would have with the 292 measured from the top of the intake port), which means the intake manifold cannot add more than 1.25" more than a stock intake (which is about level with the top of the intake port on the engine block). The Aussie Speed is 30mm so it is darn close, but they said they can machine it down some, just waiting to hear how much. Also, I need to figure out if a base plate will be needed for my application.

Thanks to all for your replies!