Here is something else to think about, I had a good conversation with Gary Light today. In asking about the responses that he got from his recent survey he had in the 12port news out of the 1,139 current members per the most recent Membership Summary (Nov/Dec 2016) roughly only 5% of the Board of Directors replied and .27 % of the remaining registered membership replied. Several board members have sent out emails to fellow board members ( non Officers) and still only have had a few reply from 28 of our chapters! Some don't even open up their emails! My question is ...Does anyone care about the club anymore? If they do they need not be silent anyomre!!What worries me is that we are in the pre planning stages of the 2018 Convention and wondering if the club will be around in a year and a half? It may be more of a Reunion than a Convention. Yes there have been some recent issues that have hurt our club but WE need to work together to regroup and move forward.I know the Clubs demographics are changing and there are still a lot of things we can do and new people to bring in to revive the club.

Last edited by nln6pinto; 01/16/17 10:27 PM.

Az Chapter Head
Club Merchandise Coordinator

34' Ford Cabriolet Ford 300 & C-4 under Construction