Scott!

I'm not an Inliners member. I joined the forum to gather info and make connections like I have with you. After hangin' out for these past several months, I've gathered that there is some serious conflict going on. As I said, I'm too new to know what is going on or to understand much of it. I've been on the board of directors of three different shooting clubs, and am a moderator on two other forums, so I understand friction and conflict.

When my wife retired last spring, she asked me to divest some of my responsibilities, so I dropped off of the board of directors of two of the clubs and stepped back to an honorary membership on the third. We travel a lot now and so I avoid taking too deep a role in clubs or organizations.

You and Beater have helped me immensely in my exploits with the 153, and I hope that I can help here a little. What club is nearest to me here in the Nashville, TN area? I don't know if one more vote, placed in the right direction, will be of any help, but I'll join and offer my ideas and experience if it will!!

Last edited by Blackwater; 01/17/17 10:17 PM.

Never use a minor caliber bullet on a major caliber adversary