Well guy's I finally managed to save the GMC 302 at the scrap yard. Now all I need to do is find someone interested in buying it. I should be able to ship this through Fastenal, you set up the shipping, I deliver to them. They do not deliver to homes or business's. Pickup at local Fastenal only. I will add a picture as soon as I can. Just got it home tonight. The engine does turn over. This is the complete engine minus the alternator that was on it, even includes the clutch and bell housing. This has a 3 bolt Carb on it. Carb and manifolds were removed during removal from 1 1/2ton it was in. I am sure I have misplaced several of the nuts and bolts. Been working on removal for the for the last 2 months. Scrap yard got snowed in, more than 24"of snow, I could not get to it until this week for removal except to pull small parts off. Sorry to say dip stick got damaged when loading on trailer. Not sure of the value of this, have seen anything from $500 to $1500. So lets start in the middle at $1000 and see what happens.

Last edited by rambling man; 03/02/17 02:45 AM.