My buddy, Jimmy Bridges from down in Nashville built it and I have the jet sizes written down, but I don't recall them. He sent me four more sets in two step increments up, but I haven't gotten back to the project yet this spring. I do know that it is set up square, that is the same jets on all four corners.

It is probably a little lean on top end, because if I run it over 80 mph it starts to run a little hot in the summer heat, but if I back down to 70 it runs fine.

If you eliminate the power valves, you should step the jets up at least four, and as many as eight steps to start with. I don't like running power valves because they tend to rupture if the engine backfires and can flood and wash down an engine.

Mine is set up on a sheet metal and tubing tunnel ram intake and is mounted sideways with the bowls to the left and right! I'm in the process of collecting up the parts to bore and stroke my little engine out to 175 cid. Bridges has already built a big port head with major porting, larger valves and a hump kit, as well as new valve springs and keepers and retainers and 7/16" rocker studs.

I'm a long way from finished with the tuning and it still has a stumble if you slam the pedal to the floor from anything less than midrange RPM. I am going to put the big accelerator pumps back on.

Never use a minor caliber bullet on a major caliber adversary