Ok, after months of no work, got some time to work on the car.

1) All oil pan bolts are now properly torqued. You can read in a different thread how the engine builder didn't tighten them.

2) Backed the PV to 9.5. My last experiment was 10.5. Other settings: main jet 54, accelerator 35, secondary 59, timing 8BTDC with max at 40BTDC. My notes said 8.5PV had a lot of hesitation, so I don't want to drop back to that.

3) Disconnected water from manifold. My epoxy seals for the Offenhauser intake were leaking water (yeah, should've welded aluminum over them). Car seemed to run fine today, so maybe I'll just leave it as is. I don't run during freezing. I'm using stubbed hoses now, I'll need to cap them if I do.

Next thing to do is to replace one of my transmission cooler lines. I just couldn't get the joint to seal. I had the joint in a bad place, under the engine mount. This winter I removed the joint to get to it, but it's still drip, drip, dripping. So a new line is on order. After this, it's all pretty much done until it's time to put a 3.55:1 rear end in it (3.08 today). Time to get the interior work don.

Mark
'67 Camaro L6-250