I'm still on it guys. I'm sorry for such a long hiatus. I've been away from my house for 5 years now and my engine has never left there. I've spent these past two years finishing up my bachelor's and master's degrees and I just got my first full time job in Chicago which I start at the end of May. I'm sorry to everyone for leaving y'all hanging. My house I'm moving to in Chicago will have a big garage that I can finally collect my engine, car, tools, etc. so that I can finally actually work on this in the weekend like I did in high school.

I've spent most of my time just doing body work getting it ready for paint and it's also awfully close to paint as well.

I really am sorry to everyone who has helped me along the way. It's still in the plan and I actually have a job to support the parts now.

Parts I have left to get are....
-Pushrods
-SPA T4 Turbo Manifold
-ARP Head Stud kit
-Still trying to decide on the turbo but maybe a https://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbobygarrett/turbochargers/gtx3582r-reverse-rotation
-Probably an MSD BTM Box
-Probably gonna get a stronger Muncie 4 speed to replace my Saginaw before the install too.

Not too much left! This should be a good summer!

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.