Originally Posted By: TheSilverBuick
Congrats on completing the degree's and landing a job! My car/engine program really took off about three years after I started working in my professional career. The first two years were paying down some relatively minor debt and getting my first house situated. But fun fun! Look forward to the updates!

Haha thanks! These last couple of years really started weighing more heavily along with me taking up options and futures trading as a hobby along with my part time job doing cyber work. But now I have the funds and am getting all of my parts into my one house at my job to work on it consistently.

Originally Posted By: Beater of the Pack
So good to hear from you again and of your degrees and JOB! The gutsy little I'll drive it till it blows up and then build it better kid is back. We missed you.

Haha thanks beater. I missed y'all too and really felt like I had let y'all down letting it come to a stop for so long. I don't have much further to go and have made so much progress on my bodywork that it's almost ready for paint. It's getting close to being the shining star I always knew it would be!

Last edited by snowman4839; 04/01/17 02:15 AM.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.