I'm going to definitely do an HEI swap soon. I do see a lot of not mostly all have done that.

For the fan I'm thinking electric as long as I can find one that bolts up. I'm sure some fabricating will be involved. The wiring....that's where I'll get lost. On where to wire it up and how to make it come on a a specified temperature.

My vac ports are all hooked up. Odd thing is...when I removed the factory air cleaner. It had a small vac line on it, but nowhere for it to go. Quite odd.
I agree I'm pulling more air with the aftermarket, unfortunately hot air. Ugh

I'll be on my laptop in a few hours.

I found a brand new rebuilt carb still in the box from classic industries on the Craigslist I can grab for about 80.00.

He took photos of all four sides for me. So I took photos of all 4 sides of mine. I have to upload them and post them here. It's for a 69, and mines a 74.

It's missing one vac port that goes to my charcoal canister. I don't think that's important? And the throttle linkage looks a little different, at least to me. Maybe it can still be used.

I'll upload both carbs of all 4 sides and maybe you can tell me if it would work?