There's really kind of a hole in diagrams for hose layouts in the mid '70s, specifically '74 and '75 are completely absent.

The only diagram I can find for 1973 is this one for the Vapor Control (EVAP or charcoal canister):

here's a 1976 diagram of the EFE route (this is identical to my 1978 layout), but I can't find a diagram of the rest of the lines:

The 1977 diagram is interesting, as it looks like the layout of your 1973 EVAP remained unchanged through '77. The EFE is there, and the advance is similar to your layout:

The 1978 and 1979 diagram are identical to this one I posted earlier. My year seems to be the one with the most changes. The vacuum advance was given a TVS and delay valve and the EVAP got a vent from the fuel bowl with it's own valve.

Here's my EVAP canister for 1978 and 1979. Please excuse the dust and dirt, it's been sitting for a year now while I get back to finishing all the fluid changes, coolant upgrade , and fixing the exhaust. You can see they added an extra vacuum valve on it that the fuel bowl vents to. The line to the fuel tank is between them:

And then here is that fuel line running under the hood hinge where someone had disconnected it, making my garage smell like a fuel can:

And I snapped a couple shots of my THERMAC air cleaner with the vacuum hoses attached:

I looked behind my electric choke and there is no hose where there is one for your choke. Where your vac adv and the EVAP (charcoal) line plug in there are two holes in the body of the carb but no ports. Must be internally plugged.

Here's the tee port on my base throttle body with the hose to the THERMAC off, and the hose to my vac adv (through the TVS and delay valve along the way) attached. On your's the EGR is plugged in here:

I also got a shot of the front of my carb while I was at it:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/CzRPkCg.jpg[/img]

Last edited by Lifeguard; 08/09/17 07:48 PM.