Yeah, easy to get distracted. My project is on delay until I get the garage squared away for access, and that's only after I get done with yard work, fencing, and back deck.

Yeah, it is pretty easy toe mix the bolts up on the manifolds. I'll try to find my notes on which ones are which lengths and torquing order.

Hmmmm.....'76. I don't have a diagram for that on the EVAP, but the '77 doesn't show a float bowl vent. But yours has one? Maybe mix and match parts. Looks like the top with the float bowl vent was a '78 and later addition.

Yeah, the little shell on the exhaust manifold is to warm the air for the stove pipe going to the THERMAC air cleaner. So sounds like the air cleaner in '73 was the same as '78/'79 at the end of the car run.

You can cap the EGR line right at the carb. The TVS on the water neck just has a valve in it that opens when the engine is hot enough. It won't hurt anything to leave the ports open, and you can just remove it and put a plug in there later. My TVS for the EGR is actually on the side of the lower water neck, and the top hole has a TVS with delay valve for the dist vac adv.

'73 may have been too early for the EFE flapper exhaust manifold.

Yeah if you got it off, you might as well make it look pretty.

Thanks, but my exhaust is still the factory exhaust manifold attached to the 2nd version integrated cylinder head/intake. In '75 when they put the catalytic converter and integrated head on, they increased the exhaust manifold and header pipe to 2.25" and routed under the engine to the passenger's side to run back to the cat. The guy before me cut everything from the catalytic converter on back off. So I just have a 2.25" to 2.5" piece on the end going to a 2.5" pipe in place of the cat. Then from there on back it is the '77 to '81 Z28 cat-back exhaust. A 2.5" flange splitting into a Y of dual 2" pipes to dual resonators. The resonators exit through dual 2.25" tailpipes. Except for the two resonators, it is just open pipe. It's still identifiable as a six since all the cylinders empty through one header pipe. But when you put a dual exhaust with headers and no crossover, you get a different sound of rap-rap from the inline. A crossover will make it sound more like mine. Whichever is to your taste.

Yup yet another project. But once I get everything changed and running again, I could just film my tuning.