Ok here goes, I had a o2 sensor welded on the exhaust pipe about 1 1/2 inches below the manifold on the nova, so I could tune the Dual Jet 2bbl I put on. I used a narrow band one wire sensor not having the $$ for a wideband. After hooking up a voltmeter, I got some readings. Full throttle that I was worried about was about 880-904 mv which is about right according to what I can find on the subject. So is idle at about 780-850. The weird reading I get is at cruise. The voltmeter goes to almost 0. I get a reading of about 021mv. Waaaayyyy past lean. This ia at 60 mph plenty of heat for the sensor to be working. Push the gas down a little at that speed and it goes to 850+ pretty quick as power enrichment kicks in. I next took off the air cleaner and set the engine speed high enough to go to "0" which is main metering, as you close the choke the engine only speeds up about 50 rpm which means I'm close. The reading jumps from 0 to 700+ as I close the choke. What gives? Anyone else had this problem? Do I have a bad sensor? Any ideas would be welcome. Thanks Jay