Stroker 6, if I understand you correctly I believe that you are talking about moving very quickly then yes the response is very quick and moves around a lot.
Turbo 6 , you are correct it works well in a very narrow range, I just don't stay there long!
Panic, I didnt know about any realishionship between metering area and sensor numbers. This is not a Holley carb but a Rochester Dual Jet, which is the primary half of a Q-Jet. The carb is listed for a 267/305 V8, so I am close.
An update: today with an outside air temp very close to the other tests that I have ran, I tried a different voltmeter, the best one that I own a Fluke 77. (yes I am stuck in the 80s like my kids tell me). The result: idle 750-875, full throttle:(which I was worried about) about 900mv. Cruise: it would read .018-.048 at a steady 60 mph. Tap down a little on the throttle and it jumps up very quickly back to the full throttle numbers as power enrichment kicks in. Gas mileage is good, runs smooth, power is good. No stumbles. I think I am going to call it close enough. If I ever have to take the top of the carb after writing down what I have I might move the APT 1/4 of a turn. Thoughts? Jay