Yes, Sorry I forgot about the post'67-'69 Taboo. With Ryan's goal of keeping to "traditional-period correctness" he had to set a date for when traditional hot rodding ended. Evidently it was January 1, 1970. wink He and the moderators there can get down right anal about it. If you describe your 250 as a '68 you are cool and even praised for not having a cookie cutter 350-350 combo, but let them know your 250 is in a '78 your are a sinner. You can even get accused of disrespecting Ryan by his decibels. There are cars there with Jag rear ends and Camero or Mustang clips that are accepted if it's a friend's car or they think it's close enough. Generally they let you run any trans or rear end and engines that there was a version of before the dooms day date. Yes Rats are out too unless you claim it's being unratted or under construction and never say rat in a good way. That said if you play the game and follow the rules it's a great site with tons of information and lot of good people. It's Ryan's site and he has the right to make the rules. He works very hard to maintain it and It is the best old hot rod site I know of.
So, Here is the thread waiting for your pictures. It is still current so show a shot or two of the rear bolt pattern to look like you are part of what they are talking about. Tell them it's in a '60s car or don't mention a year at all. Then post the pictures you want to show us. Post a link here or we can just use this one. I'm sure our new website will be more user friendly for posting pictures. laugh
HAMB

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain