Got over 3,000 miles on it now. Would have done nothing different except wish I had put a red dash mark in my special order wiring harness in lieu of the standard yellow on the black overall. Just a nit picking thing for me. Lol

One thing I didn’t mention is that I have a dual fuel delivery system on it. I have a low pressure electric fuel pump on a separate line up past the mechanical pump which I use to prime those carbs. after the car has set for several days. It takes about 10 seconds to prime them and I’ll turn the switch back off. The starter then lwinds it right off. It also serves as a backup pump in the event the mechanical one gives out going down the road and will get me home.

The last thing I’ll mention is my electric cutoff switch hidden under the dash that can shut off the power at the battery. This serves as a security factor as well as preventing a short from setting it on fire while out in the garage and me sound asleep. Lol. Well, not funny...

Six years ago, I had to make a decision whether to keep my beloved ‘55 Chevy Hardtop ‘Gypsy’ with a 427 Rat in it and other amenities, or keep my high school type car with all the bling I didn’t have back then. Well, I kept the 302 and let the ‘55 go. I had that car over 16 years and was a hard decision to have to make. I love my Fleetline though and happy with my decision.

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24519647

Last edited by 50sChevys; 03/11/18 04:26 PM. Reason: Added picture trail