Greetings ,

My name is Rich Swick and I am currently the Chapter Head for the Arizona Chapter.I will be taking over the duties as the clubs new Merchandise Coordinator this July. I wanted to let you know we will still offer most of the current club merchandise as well as expand to give club members a few more options as far as T-shirts,hoodies jackets, decals, etc. I will also be working on a product line for the ladies including shirts and visors.

What I would like to see is the club have a more Professional and unified look as we head closer to our 40th year as a club. With that, we will be working on crew style shirts for the Officers and Chapter Heads . Other ideas include shirts featuring cars from the Club's Founders and others who were and are an important part of the clubs heritage. If anyone has ideas or things they would like to possibly see as club merchandise please feel free to contact me.
I know my post here is not as long as Lukes' post, and I would like to say I look forward to working with Luke and Tom to move the Club forward. Rich

Last edited by nln6pinto; 04/25/18 03:14 AM.

Az Chapter Head
Club Merchandise Coordinator

34' Ford Cabriolet Ford 300 & C-4 under Construction