My Camaro has come close to being on the road but keeps coming up with issues.

Using the FAST EFI on my car we had horribly lean conditions on the outside cylinders. Couldn't even get the car to idle properly.

With Tom Lowe's advice we added intake port dividers. Then thought what the heck, lets spice things up a bit and went to a batch fired port injection system using the FAST ECM. It has made a huge difference overall but the material the shop used (thin gauge aluminum) to make the dividers folded over with boost and effectively throttled the two end cylinders. They have to go back in and use a heavier gauge material.

I have been reading through the various posts regarding intake port dividers (no shortage of posts on this topic!!) to try to determine what the best approach would be when the existing dividers are replaced. I want this to be the last time we have to take things apart so since it has been a while since much discussion on the divider topic, I have a couple of questions to toss out there for some discussion.

Is there any advantage to extending the dividers deeper into the intake manifold?

Should I stick with the lumps or ditch them?

Hopefully we get this sorted out and I can drive this thing. Might even catch up to you some day. My brother lives on the island and I might drive it out there for a visit once all is working the way I want it to.

Paul

V8 Camaros are like navels, everybody has one.
69 Camaro EFI Turbo 250 project is running!!