THE TURBO GOT HERE. Been dancing around waiting for the FedEx guy to come but BOY WAS IT WORTH IT :-)

New Turbo!

Slapped right on the SPA Turbo Manifold with a T4 to GT35 V band adapter (which also helped push it out a little bit so the turbine and compressor housings don't hit the carb plate)

Clearance to the A-Arm

Comparison to the old 56mm ebay GT35 I had vs this 66mm GTX3582R Gen 2

Victory thumbs up in my PJs
[img]https://i.imgur.com/eIa9CqW.jpg[/img]

I can't stress how perfectly this thing fit. Got just enough clearance to everything: upper a-arm, manifold, and steering shaft. The oiling and water lines should be pretty easy to figure out with all that space at the bottom compared to the cramped quarters the old up-pipe had me working with. I'm ecstatic with this thing!

Hoping to get it out, painted up, and broken in within the next month. Only other big thing I need to do with it out of the car is buy and fabricate a wastegate mount for the bottom of the SPA manifold. Still trying to decide between the 38mm, 40mm, and 44mm Tial wastegates. I feel like if the 38mm ebay wastegate works, a 38mm tial will do just fine but good god, I don't want to have to rebuy a wastegate and refabricate a wastegate mount if I find out it boost creeps on the 38mm.

Then I gotta work out the transmission/clutch/flywheel situation before I can get it driving but I'm already planning a muncie m20 or m21 and a clutch to match. Probably going to go ahead and do the holley super sniper TBFI and replace the gas tank while I'm doing the fuel system for it. Interesting that holley sells their sniper efi fuel tanks for like $600 when you can get a replacement fuel tank for $100 and a 1/2" to 6/8/10AN adapter for $150 which is what I'm planning on. Should be able to use the pump off my old fuel cell setup. Unfortunately with EFI systems, apparently the return needs to go after the fuel logs so I can't do my fancy dual fuel cell system anymore. Also gotta buy a EFI regulator in place of my carb regulator.

YAY THE TURBO FITS! :-)

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.